Une version Beta public de l’excellent WinUAE.
– UAE boot rom was enabled when it should not have been (b7)
– little blitter tweak, writing to bltcon1 while blitter was enabled confused blitter emulation in some cases
– filter multiplier select boxes now support manually entered multipliers, for example 2.5 = 2.5x.
– « Commandline » registry (or ini) string entry will be parsed as a command line (separate step after normal command line parsing)
– built-in hrtmon cycle-exact mode issue fixed
– non-interlace to interlace switch issue fixed (another one, they never end..)
– do not autoresize unless display parameters are stable for next 50 frames
– added « Include removable drives.. » option. Now « Add PC drives » only adds nonremovable drives. USB etc. will be only mounted at startup if new option is ticked. « Workaround » for case when « Automount removable drives » is ticked but USB (or whatever) drive is already inserted.
– removable drive insert/eject used unallocated signal bit, it did not cause problems but fixed now
– experimental « flicker fixer » implemented. (Display panel) Works perfectly in WB, not so perfect in games yet (and impossible to get perfect in all cases, as usual..) No more interlace artifacts when any graphics object or mouse pointer moves. NOTE: first and last line will flicker or show garbage.