Une version Beta public de l’excellent WinUAE.
– when attempting to play CD32 data track: return normal « playing » status and « play ended with error » flag in next status packet (Mission Impossible 2025 CD32)
– return error status when CD32 qcode command packet is received and currently played CD audio track is about to change (jumping « laser » in CD32 built-in CD player)
– new D3D filter stupid design fault corrected, all 2x or higher D3D shader filters had bad image quality because both internal source and destination textures had identical size..
– select box next to filter name is now D3D shader filter supersampling mode, 1x = normal, 2x = internal texture is twice the size of display etc.. Big texture support required, makes some shader filters look more smoother when combined with bilinear filtering (for example hq2x)
– crash when entering or exiting GUI when ASPI SCSI mode is enabled (b6)
– cd32 pad shift register should stay in reset state in 2-button mode (F17 Challenge CD32)
– added cd insert/eject to systray menu
– added configuration file delayed cd insert, add « delay » to end of path (« cdimage0=
– fixed cue+mp3 size detection if mp3 frames included checksum data
– only accept 8 or 32-bit Windows clipboard image input (instead of crashing..)
– diskswapper and floppy/quickstart archive dragndrop: add all disk images inside the archive (I don’t know why this was not done ages ago..)