Bgb est un tout simplement un excellent Ă©mulateur Game Boy.
– greatly improved game link accuracy, most games should now work perfectly.
– added optional HQ2X and Scale2x graphics filters
– various accuracy improvements including sound registers, joypad timing, and lcd/interrupt timing
– Performance/efficiency improvements including waitloop detection and more efficient high quality sound rendering and others
– Major debugger improvements: Supports SYM files containing debug symbols. « on jump » access breakpoints. immideate entry of data into assembler, data, and stack viewer. improved assembler flexibility. Multiline code/data entry window. Keyboard shortcut for navigation to previous/next breakpoint, label etc. Live update memory mode. edit IO map registers. Fixed causes of accidental running while debugging.
– Sound quality improvements: CH3 and CH4 are now bandlimited in high quality mode. Improved DC offset accuracy. fixed sound timing inaccuracies.
– Improved WAV writer + screenshot recording. Fixed audio/video desync problems. Exported files are now better named.
– fixed windows 98 compatibility problem. eliminated requirement for DX9. improved wine support.
– New truecolor/hi-res icon.
– Many small bug fixes and improvements.