Nouveau build pour cet émulateur de NintendoDS.

With immense thanks to gladius, I now have a new tiled-mode renderer for the GPU. I managed to track down the source of all the breakages; turns out to be in my poorly-coded sprite code. That means I can’t have sprites for the moment, but I can have multiple backgrounds. And that means Tetris.DS can render fully on the main screen. Take a look at the screenshots for a picture.

On the CVS side, I’ve managed to check all the code in; anonymous checkout access is currently being set up server-side. When it’s all set up, you’ll see more news here.

Site Officiel

En savoir plus…