Nouvelle version pour cet émulateur Nintendo DS qui émule également la GBA (le tout partiellement).

It’s high time I added at least a little SWI support to the ARM core. So, I’ve put in Div, Sqrt, SoftReset and VblankIntrWait. I dunno if it’ll make any difference to making GBA or DS demos work, but it needs to be done either way.

I’ve been receiving comments recently that the compilation process for the emu is less than clean, generating a good wad of warnings. After many months, I finally took it upon myself to resolve the warnings. They turned out mostly to be simple casting requirements, and the occasional return without a value. I’ve patched all those up, and the compile process should be clean with no errors and no warnings.

Site Officiel

En savoir plus…